Applied Agriculture Studies
The Applied Agriculture Studies diploma program is designed for students interested in an entry-level agriculture career. Courses in this program emphasize hands-on learning. The education plan is outlined so students can complete the program in one year, although most students pursue a less aggressive schedule taking two to three years to complete the program.
Estimated annual salary range for Agriculture and Animal Sciences graduates based on EMSI. Salary range represents 10th percentile - median annual wage for related occupations within a 100-mile radius from the center distance between Calmar and Peosta Campuses.
- Custom Applicator
- Farm Hand
- Apply for admission.
- Submit official high school, high school equivalency and/or college transcripts to the Admissions Office of the campus you plan to attend.
- Complete ACCUPLACER® reading and writing assessment and ALEKS® math assessment for course placement. Assessments may be waived based on previous college coursework or submission of valid ACT®, or SAT® test scores. Reading and writing scores are valid for three years, and math scores are valid for two years.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 844.642.2338, ext. 8112
- Location: Calmar
Dean of Agriculture, Animal Science and Transportation
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 844.642.2338, ext. 8128
- Location: Dairy Center