Avionics Electronic Technician
Through hands-on learning in our state of the art lab, you will learn how to troubleshoot problems with avionic systems, understand avionic theory and earn certification in precision wiring termination and digital multimeter use. Ours is one of only two Avionics Electronic Technician programs in the state of Iowa. The demand for avionics technicians is on the rise. If you love airplanes, electronics and working with your hands, a career in avionics is perfect for you.
Paying for the Program
Out-of-State Tuition & Fees: $10,485*
Estimated annual salary for Avionics Electronic Technician graduates represents median annual wage from EMSI's Analyst, Career Coach and Institutional Research data.
- Aviation Electronic Technologist
- Aircraft Electrician
- Electrical Avionics Installer
- Avionic Component Repairman
- Apply for admission.
- Submit official high school, high school equivalency and/or college transcripts to the Admissions Office of the campus you plan to attend.
- Complete ACCUPLACER® reading and writing assessment and ALEKS® math assessment for course placement. Assessments may be waived based on previous college coursework or submission of valid ACT®, or SAT® test scores. Reading and writing scores are valid for three years, and math scores are valid for two years.