If you love hands-on work outdoors building structures, this is a great program for you. Gain the skills and knowledge to build residential structures in your community working on a construction crew and earning a wage while you learn. Develop your technical skills, learn the latest construction methods and apply them on new housing and full-scale remodeling projects.
Paying for the Program
Out-of-State Tuition & Fees: $8,388*
Program Supplies: $600 - 800
There are many options available for tuition savings. Contact the Admissions or Financial Aid office for more information.Financial Aid Info
Estimated annual salary for Building Trades graduates represents median annual wage from EMSI's Analyst, Career Coach and Institutional Research data.
- Construction Laborer
- First-Line Supervisor
- Apply for admission.
- Submit official high school, high school equivalency and/or college transcripts to the Admissions Office of the campus you plan to attend.
- Complete ACCUPLACER® reading and writing assessment and ALEKS® math assessment for course placement. Assessments may be waived based on previous college coursework or submission of valid ACT®, or SAT® test scores. Reading and writing scores are valid for three years, and math scores are valid for two years.
- View the Program Admission Checklist.
Prior to beginning the program, students are required to meet one of the following:
- Complete the Basic Constructions Skills course through NICC’s Business and Community Solutions
- Have recently completed (within a year) the Basic Construction Skills through High School or another means.
- The student is currently working for a construction company and meets the requirements per the Dean or Instructor.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 844.642.2338, ext. 2238
- Location: Peosta