If you love hands-on work outdoors building structures, this is a great program for you. Gain the skills and knowledge to build residential structures in your community working on a construction crew and earning a wage while you learn. Develop your technical skills, learn the latest construction methods and apply them on new housing and full-scale remodeling projects.
Paying for the Program
Out-of-State Tuition & Fees: $9,060*
Program Supplies: $600 - 800
There are many options available for tuition savings. Contact the Admissions or Financial Aid office for more information.Financial Aid Info
- Apply for admission.
- Submit official high school, high school equivalency and/or college transcripts to the Admissions Office of the campus you plan to attend.
- Complete ACCUPLACER® reading and writing assessment and ALEKS® math assessment for course placement. Assessments may be waived based on previous college coursework or submission of valid ACT®, or SAT® test scores. Reading and writing scores are valid for three years, and math scores are valid for two years.
- View the Program Admission Checklist.
Prior to beginning the program, students are required to meet one of the following:
- Complete the Basic Constructions Skills course through NICC’s Business and Community Solutions
- Have recently completed (within a year) the Basic Construction Skills through High School or another means.
- The student is currently working for a construction company and meets the requirements per the Dean or Instructor.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 844.642.2338, ext. 2238
- Location: Peosta