Computer Aided Design (CAD) Specialist
As a Computer-Aided Design (CAD) specialist your knowledge and demonstrated talent creating 2D drawings, 3D models and 3D animation will support engineering and manufacturing teams. The CAD training also provides a foundation to advance your skills, explore a new career path in engineering, design or manufacturing, or to advance your skills with your current employer.
Paying for the Program
Out-of-State Tuition & Fees: $2,680*
There are many options available for tuition savings. Contact the Admissions or Financial Aid office for more information.
Estimated annual salary for Computer Aided Design (CAD) Specialist graduates represents median annual wage from EMSI's Analyst, Career Coach and Institutional Research data.
- Mechanical Drafter
- Architectural and Civil Drafter
- Commercial and Industrial Designer
- Apply for admission.
- Submit official high school, high school equivalency and/or college transcripts to the Admissions Office of the campus you plan to attend.
- Complete ACCUPLACER® reading and writing assessment and ALEKS® math assessment for course placement. Assessments may be waived based on previous college coursework or submission of valid ACT®, or SAT® test scores. Reading and writing scores are valid for three years, and math scores are valid for two years.
Review program courses, admissions and academic requirements.
Enrollment Advisor and Career Services Coordinator
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 844.642.2338, ext. 2297
- Location: Peosta