The Marketing Management program combines classroom learning with and on-the-job training to teach in-demand skills required of marketing professionals. After graduation with a degree in Marketing, you may seek employment in a variety of different positions in businesses large or small or even decide to pave your own way through freelance marketing opportunities using your entrepreneurial spirit.
Marketing management graduates must work effectively with all people and be comfortable communicating with customers. This fast-pace industry fits someone who is proficient in planning, organizing and delivering on business activities. Oral and written communications play a vital role in helping to communicate the benefits of products and services to business customers.
Estimated annual salary range for Business, Marketing and Hospitality graduates based on EMSI. Salary range represents 10th percentile - median annual wage for related occupations within a 100-mile radius from the center distance between Calmar and Peosta Campuses.
- Marketing Manager
- Digital Marketing Strategist
- Social Media Specialist
- Public Relations & Communications
- Apply for admission.
- Submit official high school, high school equivalency and/or college transcripts to the Admissions Office of the campus you plan to attend.
- Complete ACCUPLACER® reading and writing assessment and ALEKS® math assessment for course placement. Assessments may be waived based on previous college coursework or submission of valid ACT®, or SAT® test scores. Reading and writing scores are valid for three years, and math scores are valid for two years.
BPA (Business Professionals of America)
Business Professionals of America is a student organization that prepares students for the business workforce through the advancement of leadership, citizenship, academic, and technological skills.
Calmar NICC BPA Advisors:
Peosta/Dubuque NICC BPA Advisors:
The Marketing Management degree currently has transfer agreements in place with the institution(s) listed below. Students are encouraged to speak with their transfer college or university to verify that their planned courses at NICC will meet necessary requirements. Learn more about transferring from NICC.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 844.642.2338, ext. 2459
- Location: Peosta
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 844.642.2338, ext. 2301
- Location: Peosta