Web Application Bootcamp
Paying for the Program
This program is able to be offered at a discounted rate due to sponsorship (regularly $899). You may qualify to earn a Career Pathway Certificate at no cost if you meet all eligibility requirements.
Estimated annual salary range for Information Technology graduates based on EMSI. Salary range represents 10th percentile - median annual wage for related occupations within a 100-mile radius from the center distance between Calmar and Peosta Campuses.
- Web Application Developer
- Software Engineer
- Register and pay tuition now for the next class offering or Apply for Tuition Assistance
- For Tuition Assistance contact NICC Business and Community Solutions to complete the following:
- Tuition Assistance Program Application
- National Career Readiness Certification (NCRC) Assessment
- Interview with NICC staff
Classes are held on two Saturdays and one night per week from 6-9 p.m. with approximately 20-30 hours of outside work per week. The class is led by the University of Dubuque (UD) faculty and taught on the UD campus. Participants earn an NICC web application certificate and may earn 6 hours of college credit through the University of Dubuque for an additional fee.
The bootcamp includes a final coding project where students use their skills to recreate a web site using functional web applications and collaborate with other coding students on the group project, just as they would in many professional web development positions.
Tuition assistance is offered for this program supported by the Opportunity Dubuque partnership.
Business and Community Solutions Program Developer
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 844.642.2338, ext. 3139
- Location: Town Clock