In-Demand Essential Skills Training
Northeast Iowa Community College has essential training options to meet your unique needs and to keep your career moving forward. The best part is, there is no waiting. Our training can be customized and developed on-demand, when and where you want it.
How it Works
We focus on the skills you need to keep moving forward. You’ll meet with your dedicated success coach to discuss your career goals, assess your current skills and create a training plan that sets you up for success. Our in-demand training moves at a pace that is comfortable for you. The quicker you master new skills, the faster you can complete the training.
Call 833.642.2338 or chat with us to get started today!
- Micro-Credential Training: Focused on the specific skills you need.
- Career Pathway Certificates: Designed to train you in high-demand skill areas.
- Earn and Learn or Apprenticeship Programs: Gives you even more hands-on experience.
- Diploma and Associate Degrees: Builds on your education and training.
Northeast Iowa Community College will partner with you to create customized training to skill-up your employees. Here are just a few of our many in-demand trainings:
- Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- Forklift Operator
- Production Line