HKP, the human capital management affiliate of Honkamp Krueger & Co., P.C., and Northeast Iowa Community College Business and Community Solutions have teamed up to offer individuals and organizations the Leadership Academy. Participants will benefit from instruction from subject matter experts with real-world experience in a Top 100 CPA/business consulting/human capital management firm and a first-rate community college.
The Leadership Academy is a three-tiered program aimed to develop and optimize one’s leadership potential. Covering both business skills and relationship enhancement, each tier is eight weeks of half-day sessions. This platform gives participants an opportunity for thorough training in an efficient, convenient timeframe.
Who Should Participate?
- Those already in management positions who have a need to develop formal leadership skills.
- Managers who know the business-side well and are looking to enhance their interpersonal skills.
- Managers who excel at interpersonal skills and are looking to learn more of the business-side.
- Rising stars in an organization who could benefit from leadership training before being placed in a management role.
- Managers who feel stuck in their roles and/or lack confidence in their management skills and are looking to develop themselves.
View the Leadership Academy brochure for more information.
- Register for Tier 1: Develop Yourself - Foundational Leadership
(0 to 3 years management experience)