Tuition and Fees
Northeast Iowa Community College will mail students an initial billing statement each semester. Students can also view their account information within MyCampus. Current semester charges and adjustments for tuition and fees are automatically posted to students’ accounts. The tuition and fees are due one week prior to the start of each semester.
To find your account balance:
Log into MyCampus
Select Self-Service for Students, then Student Finance
If your financial aid is finalized, the amount will appear under Financial Aid. Please review the Important Student Account Information for policies related to your account.
Paying Tuition and Fees
- Full payment of tuition and fees should be made on or before the due date each semester.
- Failure to pay, enroll in the payment plan or finalize financial aid by the tuition due date may result in cancellation of class registration.
- Students desiring to be reinstated after cancellation must fulfill all financial obligations prior to being readmitted to classes.
- Students may pay their tuition and fees online by debit/credit card or e-check (ACH). To make a payment, log into MyCampus and select Self-Service for Students, then Student Finance.
- Payments may also be made at the Business Services Office. Accepted methods of payment are:
- Personal check
Students wishing to enroll in the monthly payment plan for tuition and course fee charges can do so through Nelnet Business Solutions. This program is not available for textbook purchases. Nelnet is an online service that allows you to set up automatic monthly payments to be deducted from a checking account, savings account or credit card. To enroll, log into MyCampus and select Self-Service for Students, then Student Finance. For assistance, contact the Business Services Office or call Nelnet directly at 800.609.8056.
Student Refund Process
The College partners with BankMobile Disbursements for most refunds to students, including financial aid. Students are able to choose from two refund methods. Learn more about the student refund process. View the College's contract with BankMobile, a division of Customers Bank.