Important Account Information
Tuition and Fee Payment Options
Online - Northeast Iowa Community College offers students the opportunity to pay their tuition & fees online. In MyCampus, search for and select "Pay My Tuition."
Payment Plan - Northeast Iowa Community College partners with Nelnet Business Solutions to offer students a tuition & fee payment plan option. Select "Tuition Payment Plan" from MyCampus.
Other - Students may also pay their tuition & fees by mail or in person. Select "Important Account Info" from MyCampus for more information.
Setup Your Refund Method
Northeast Iowa Community College partners with BankMobile Disbursements, a division of Customer's Bank to process student refunds. All student refunds, except credit/debit card payments, are processed through BankMobile Disbursements. Refunds on credit/debit card payments are processed back to the credit/debit card.
- A Personal Code will be sent to all newly enrolled students by mail. Watch for the green envelope. (Refunds for returning students will be processed by your refund method currently on file.)
- In MyCampus, search for and Select "BankMobile Student Refund"
- Select "Get Started" on the website.
- Enter the Personal Code received in the mail. You will also receive an email to your NICC email address with a Personal Code. The codes will not be the same, but you can use either code to activate your refund method. If you did not receive a pin code via mail or email, one can be generated on demand at www.refundselection.com by selecting "Need a Code."
- Complete the steps to setup your refund method. Choices are:
- Direct deposit to your personal checking/savings account. (Deposit to Another Account).
- Direct deposit to a BankMobile Vibe checking account you open through Customers Bank.
- Already have an account? In MyCampus search for and select "BankMobile Student Refund."
Refunds for returning students will be processed by the refund method currently on file. If you opened the OneAccount checking account through Higher One, your account will need to be transitioned to the new BankMobile Vibe account. You will receive a notification with instructions from BankMobile. At this time, no additional action is needed. Your NICC Blue Card can continue to be used.
Questions? Contact the Calmar Business Office at 1-800-728-2256 ext. 204 or the Peosta Business Office at 1-800-728-7367 ext. 202.