Join us on Saturday, April 16, 2016!
When is the last time you took some time for only you? It’s finally time to devote a morning for you alone! Grab a friend, sister, mother, aunt or grandmother and come learn, laugh and lounge at Celebrate You.
Celebrate You is a morning experience designed to focus on the gifts of mind, body and spirit among the women of the tri-states.
Each year Celebrate You donates a portion of the proceeds to a local non-profit organization. Loras College Dance Marathon was chosen for 2015. Loras College Dance Marathon works year-round to fundraiser and provide support to local families who have children being treated at the University of Iowa Children’s Hospital.
To provide educational programs that will raise the awareness levels for all women in the areas of personal and professional growth.
- Donna Gotto, Women Connect/DB&T
- Sheila Heim, Sinsinawa Mound Center
- Amy Cordingley, HyVee Food Store
- Sarah Reicks, Dubuque Bank & Trust
- Nikki Bell, Express Employment Professionals
- Angie Miller, Mercy Family Pharmacy
- Krista Weitz, Northeast Iowa Community College
- Dena Stolze, Northeast Iowa Community College