In January 2008, Northeast Iowa Community College began leasing classroom and lab space from a new facility owned by the City of Waukon and Allamakee Community School District. This facility houses NICC operations as well as the community’s wellness center.
View fall 2014 courses available at the Waukon Center.
View spring 2015 courses available at the Waukon Center.
Services offered at the Waukon Center include:
- ICN and face-to-face credit classes
- Admissions information and course registration (for any of NICC sites and campuses)
- Placement testing
- Intake advising
- Administration of Distance Learning exams
- Specialized business training
- Professional development courses
- Adult Secondary Education (ASE) classes in preparation for obtaining a high school equivalency diploma (HSED), formerly GED
- Adult Education and Literacy programs
- Business and Community Solutions courses
To learn more, view the Waukon Center's Annual Report..