Advanced Manufacturing, Auto Tech, Power Mechanics & Transportation Program Preview (Peosta)
This program preview day is designed for students interested in programs in Advanced Manufacturing, Auto Tech., Power Mechanics & Transportation fields. Faculty are proud to showcase our College, their facilities and expand your understanding of the programs, career opportunities and earning potential in each career field. The program preview option is similar to a regular visit day with the addition of being customized to provide in-depth information on a specific area of study. Programs that will be featured include:
- Automotive Mechanics
- Computer Numerical Control
- Diesel Mechanics
- Engineering Technology
- Industrial Maintenance
The following guidelines will be followed for on-campus visits to ensure the safety and health of guests and staff:
- Face coverings are required at all times during the visit. Visitors and guests are encouraged to bring their own but if you do not have one a disposable mask will be provided.
- Self monitor your health. If you feel ill, please reschedule your visit.
- All guests must pre-register, no walk in's will be allowed.
- One guest can join per visitor.
- No outside drinks (bottled water will be available).