John Deere TECH Program Preview (Calmar)
This program preview day is designed for students interested in becoming a John Deere Technician. Together, faculty and John Deere Dealership Sponsors are proud to showcase the College, our modern John Deere training facility and expand your understanding of the program, career opportunities and earning potential as a John Deere Technician. The program preview option is similar to a regular visit day with the addition of being customized to provide in-depth information on a specific area of study.
The following guidelines will be followed for on-campus visits to ensure the safety and health of guests and staff:
- Face coverings are required at all times during the visit. Visitors and guests are encouraged to bring their own but if you do not have one a disposable mask will be provided.
- Self monitor your health. If you feel ill, please reschedule your visit.
- All guests must pre-register, no walk in's will be allowed.
- One guest can join per visitor.
- No outside drinks (bottled water will be available).
Learn more about the John Deere TECH program.