Business Summit: Creating a "Got Your Back" Culture of Resilience
- Tuesday, May 18, 2021
- 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- Online via Zoom
- Event Contact
- Business and Community Solutions
844.642.2338, ext. 1399
An estimated $62 billion per year in corporate health and safety costs are due to exhaustion and burnout. It is critical for leaders to develop the organizational capacity to not only perform under stress, but to thrive in the face of it. It’s time to create a culture of resilience for long-term success.
Attend the Northeast Iowa Community College Business and Community Solutions Business Summit. The high-energy and interactive virtual event will:
- Increase your performance and cultivate greater resilience
- Teach you to use change to create new opportunities in your business and life
- Strengthen your voice as a purpose driven leader
- Explore the experiences and perspectives of business professionals facing the same challenges
- Provide tools and best practices to innovate leadership strategies
This opportunity is funded through a partnership with County Social Services CARES funding to provide training for essential workers in the Northeast Iowa Region.