iMPACT offers a unique and rewarding opportunity to develop skills while having fun and making a difference. iMPACT serves as the representative body for the students while programming the extracurricular activities available to students.
All iMPACT events are open to the student body and include such events as musicians, hypnotists, novelty acts, motivational speakers, bus trips, intramural sports and service opportunities. Check out what is happening on campus by viewing the calendar of events.
There are two ways to join iMPACT
- Become an iMPACT leader on your campus. These paid positions provide minimum wage and a stipend. There is a required commitment of 10 hours a week. Apply to be one of four iMPACT leaders on your campus:
- Vice President of Activities
- Vice President of Community Service
- Vice President of Communications
- iMPACT is also made up of volunteer team members. These volunteer members assist the executive team with bringing different events to campus, planning community service events, leading campus tours and expanding their leadership skills.
- Academic Support Services
- Campus Life
- Student Life, Diversity and Leadership
- Student Services
Troy Vande Lune, Calmar Campus
Assistant Director of Student Life, Diversity & Leadership
800.728.2256, ext. 237
563.562.3263, ext. 237
Kara Popp, Peosta Campus
Director of Student Life, Diversity & Leadership
800.728.2256, ext. 230
563.556.5110, ext. 230