Start Your Search Here!
- Multi Search
- Databases & Periodicals
- Community Visitors
- Lib Guides
A search engine that includes records for books, ebooks, articles, videos, images and internet resources:
Databases & Periodicals
To access the library resources on or off campus, you must use your 14-digit library ID number located on the back of your student ID card. For more information, view the Borrower ID Information.
Welcome to the Northeast Iowa Community College libraries. In support of the NICC mission, we provide access to resources to meet surrounding community needs. Members of the general public will need a library card. You may use public-access computing stations, printers and copiers. Ask the circulation desk for information concerning cards, log-in credentials, time limit information and printing/copier costs.
Dubuque County Library (Peosta Branch)
Research assistance, subject guides, and useful resources compiled by your friendly librarians. Know what librarians know - find it in LibGuides!
Accessing Library Resources On or Off Campus
Accessing library resources requires the 14-digit number located on the back of your student ID card. If you do not have an ID card, follow these steps:
- Locate your student number on your class schedule upper left hand corner.
- Choose which is your home campus:
Calmar Students: 23263
Peosta Students: 25110
- Combine campus number first then your student number. If this formula does not make 14 digits, then add zero's after the campus number. Example: 25110+0XXXXXX then add two zeros after the campus number: 25110000XXXXXX. Learn more about Borrower ID information.
- Academic Support Services
- Campus Life
- Student Life, Diversity and Leadership
- Student Services
Calmar Campus Library
800.728.2256, ext. 395
Hours: M-Th, 7 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Friday, 7 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Peosta Campus Library
Main Building 200
800.728.7367, ext. 224
Hours: M-Th, 7 a.m. – 8 p.m
Friday, 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Sat., 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Hours Subject to Change