Beginning Monday, July 13, 2020, NICC libraries will be open to users on a limited basis. The below hours and procedures will be in effect until further notice. Public access is by appointment only. All library users must call the library in advance to schedule an appointment.
- Visits will be for 1/2 hour only.
- Only one appointment allowed in the library at a time. Each appointment may include up to 4 household members.
- Visitors under 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- All library visitors must wear face masks or coverings. Not required for children under 2 years old.
- Visitor's name and phone number (one per appointment) will be recorded and retained by the library. Should contact tracing be needed in the case of a health emergency, this information will be released to an authorized member of NICC administration.
Calmar Hours: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Peosta Hours: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Calmar Curbside Service: Unavailable
Peosta Curbside Service: 10 a.m. - Noon (Mon-Thu)
Library staff remain available by phone and email. Please don't hesitate to contact us. We look forward to your visit and assisting you.
Start Your Search Here
A search engine that includes records for books, ebooks, articles, videos, images and internet resources.
Databases & Periodicals
To access the library resources on or off campus, you must use your 14-digit library ID number located on the back of your student ID card. For more information, view the Borrower ID Information.
Welcome to the Northeast Iowa Community College libraries. In support of the NICC mission, we provide access to resources to meet surrounding community needs. Members of the general public will need a library card. You may use public-access computing stations, printers and copiers. Ask the circulation desk for information concerning cards, log-in credentials, time limit information and printing/copier costs.
Dubuque County Library (Peosta Branch)
Access Resources Off-Campus
All library resources are available to all users in college buildings and via NICC wi-fi network. Off campus access is available to NICC students, faculty & staff. You will be prompted for your NICC e-mail address & password.
Please contact Library staff or the NICC Help Desk at 844.642.2338, ext. 555 for additional assistance.