The library staff at Northeast Iowa Community College is committed to helping students, faculty and community members with their research investigation. Both campus libraries are committed to providing valuable resources that are accessible to all library patrons.
- Ask a Librarian: Have a question? Experiencing difficulty with a database? Feel free to contact the library staff.
- Interlibrary Loan Request: If you cannot find a particular resource at your campus library, request to borrow the resource from the other campus or other available sources.
- Library Policies: Who can check out items, what items are available and for how long?
- Library Staff: Reach out to particular staff member with concerns or questions.
- Purchase Recommendation Form: Request a book/DVD to be purchased by a NICC Library for patron use.
To schedule a student tour, please contact the campus library nearest you. These tours may include information regarding use of Internet sites, research paper aids, the online public access catalog and appropriate library materials that lend themselves to a particular course of study. If you plan to give your own tour, please let the library staff know ahead of time, so the staff may inform you of changes or new materials of interest for your group
Calmar Library Video Tour
Peosta Library Video Tour
- Academic Support Services
- Campus Life
- Student Life, Diversity and Leadership
- Student Services
Calmar Campus Library
800.728.2256, ext. 395
Hours: M-Th, 7 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Friday, 7 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Peosta Campus Library
Main Building 200
800.728.7367, ext. 224
Hours: M-Th, 7 a.m. – 8 p.m
Friday, 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Sat., 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Hours Subject to Change