Northeast Iowa Community College does not mail registration statements; tuition/fee charges can be found online through your NICC Xpress account. The tuition due date is always two weeks before the start of each semester.
To find your account balance:
Log into your NICC Xpress account
Under Student Records, select Tuition and Fees
Select Account Summary
If your financial aid is finalized, the amount will appear under Financial Aid Remaining. Please review Important Account Information for policies related to your account.
Paying Tuition and Fees
- Full payment of tuition and fees should be made on or before the due date each semester.
- Failure to pay, enroll in the payment plan or finalize financial aid by the tuition due date will result in cancellation of class registration.
- Students desiring to be reinstated after cancellation must fulfill all financial obligations prior to being readmitted to classes.
- Students may pay their tuition and fees online by debit/credit card or e-check (ACH). To make a payment, log into your Xpress account and select Student Records > My Tuition and Fees > Pay on My Account
- Payments may also be made at the Business Services Office. Accepted methods of payment are:
- Personal check
Students wishing to enroll in the monthly payment plan for tuition and course fee charges can do so through Nelnet Business Solutions. This program is not available for textbook purchases. Nelnet is an online service that allows you to set up automatic monthly payments to be deducted from a checking account, savings account or credit card. To enroll, log into your Xpress account and select Student Records > Tuition and Fees > Tuition Payment Plan. For assistance, contact the Business Services Office or call Nelnet directly at 1-800-624-7092.
NICC Blue Card
NICC is partnering with Higher One to disburse most refunds to students, including financial aid. Students will now be able to choose from three refund methods. The NICC Blue Card will be mailed to students and will be used to activate their refund method. Learn more about the NICC Blue Card here.