At Northeast Iowa Community College, selecting and ordering textbooks is done entirely online at the NICC Online Bookstore. Created in partnership with Akademos, Inc. and powered by TextbookX, the Online Bookstore simplifies the textbook ordering process for students and professors while providing them with a variety of physical and digital textbook formats.
Textbooks are no longer available in on-campus bookstores, but campus stores are still open with a variety of course supplies, clothing and additional products.
The Online Bookstore offers:
- Quick ordering process - complete your entire order in 5 minutes
- New, used, eBook, and rental textbook formats
- An average savings of 60% off list price on Marketplace items
- Price match guarantee on new books
- Free shipping on retail orders over $49 (not including Marketplace)
- Year-round access to post and sell any textbook on the website's Marketplace - you name the price
All courses, required materials, and pricing options are displayed in a personalized, easy-to-use page when you log in with your student account. Order early to take advantage of the great savings opportunities and free delivery options. Dell laptops are also available for purchase via the Online Bookstore.
Need assistance? Contact the Online Bookstore Customer Service team or use the guides and links below.
- Ordering Guide (PDF): How to place an order.
- Track: Check on the delivery status of your order.
- Returns: Need to return a book? Begin the return process here.
- Rental Return Guide (PDF): Get shipping labels for rental returns.
- Sell: Learn how to post your textbooks for sale on the Marketplace.
- FAQ Guide (PDF): Other questions? Visit the FAQ page or check out the Help Videos.
- eLibrary Guide (PDF): Received an instant access code? Check out your elibrary.
Textbooks are available only through the NICC Online Bookstore. No textbooks are available in campus stores.
Download the Fall 2021 Booklist (PDF).
|Semester||Textbooks Available for Purchase|
|Summer 2021||April 7, 2021|
|Fall 2021||July 12, 2021|
|Winterim 2021||December 6, 2021|
|Spring 2022||December 6, 2021|
Financial Assistance with Textbooks and Supplies
If you are in need of financial assistance to purchase textbooks or supplies, we encourage you to submit a Student Emergency Grant.