Northeast Iowa Community College bookstores are located on both the Calmar and Peosta campuses and are stocked with all of the required items for courses offered at NICC in addition to supplies, apparel, backpacks and much more.
The Calmar campus bookstore is located in the Student Center and is open Monday through Friday 7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. The Peosta campus bookstore is located on the second floor of the Main Building above the cafeteria. It is open on Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
NICC bookstores offer a selection of titles available for rent each semester. Contact the bookstore for more information.
Students may obtain a refund on qualifying textbooks purchased for the current time within one week of the start of the course. Refunds after that period will follow tuition refunds.
- You must present a cash register receipt as proof of purchase.
- New books must be in new condition, with no marks, soiled spots, creases, bent corners, scratches etc.
- Shrink-wrapped books must have the wrap intact. CDs and access codes must be unopened.
- Used books must be in resalable condition without damage (moisture, tears, pen marks, etc.) to pages, cover and spine.
Customers may also obtain refunds on apparel purchased within 30 days. Refunds after that period will be given as in-store credit only under limited circumstances at the manager's discretion.
- You must present a cash register receipt showing correct dollar amount for apparel being returned.
- Apparel must still be in new condition - clean and undamaged with no stains or odors.
Microsoft Office Download
The College has made it possible for eligible students and alumni to download and/or install a variety of software, including Microsoft Office, free of cost to their computers, laptops or tablets. Visit OnTheHub, click on "Students," select the item you want and add it to your cart. You will need to register with your nicc.edu email address and a message will be sent to your email inbox with a link to your free download. The site also offers Adobe® and other software for purchase.
Tablet and Computer Purchases
Students may also purchase various tablets and computer hardware at the College's discounted rate through CDW-G. All transactions are processed by CDW-G and not through NICC or its Computer Information Services (CIS) department. Products include Microsoft Surfaces, Lenovo ThinkPads, HP EliteBooks as well as various PCs and monitors; free ground shipping is available. Browse and purchase products through CDW-G.