Tri-State Emergency Responders Conference
Dates: October 23-24, 2020
Time: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. each day
Northeast Iowa Community College Business and Community Solutions is committed to helping you perform your role safely and serve your community better. This premier conference provides quality information, dynamic presenters and exhibitors for regional fire and EMS professionals at an affordable value.
This year's conference will be held virtually! Attend the Tri-State Emergency Responder Conference from the safety of your home. Sessions are led by experts in the emergency services field.
To attend the virtual conference, you will need:
- Internet access and device, a computer or a tablet are preferred.
- A microphone and webcam are required. Webcams must remain on during the sessions. In order to receive continuing education hours, we must be able to see you to verify attendance.
- A quiet place with minimal distractions.
NOTE: Multiple students may join a session from one location; however, they must be registered in order to obtain credit.
Registration and Fees
For the 2020 conference, only the EMS tract will be offered. The conference has multiple options for registration. Please select the option that best suits your schedule. You can register online or call Business and Community Solutions at 844.642.2338, ext. 3380.
- Register for two-day EMS tract - $45
- Register for Friday only EMS tract - $25
- Register for Saturday only EMS tract - $25