Students and Alumni
Create a free account to access career planning tools and job search information! Search area businesses and jobs, design a resume, cover letter and references.
- Take the career assessments (career interests, skills confidence, and values).
- "★" your favorite occupations, career pathways, national career clusters and majors.
- Design a resume, cover letter and references with My Job Search Tools.
- Search businesses, jobs, and internships with Connect 2 Business.
- Make and appointment with Career Services to discuss your career plans or job search!
Create your Career Hub account:
- Visit the Student & Alumni Login.
- Select Create an Account.
- Select I am a college student.
- Use activation code J5787294YVC
As an employer you are able to create a business profile and post opportunities for qualified students and alumni to fill your open positions!
You will need to contact Career Services to establish a new account:
- Calmar: Julie Anderson: email@example.com or call 844.642.2338 ext. 1368
- Peosta: Chris Entringer: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 844.642.2338 ext. 2297
- You will be sent an email with a link to create your new account.
- Complete your business profile to post job openings.
- Also inform students about job shadows, internships, and apprenticeships.
- Once you have your profile set up, login via the Connect 2 Business Login.