The Cresco Center offers year-round, day, evening, credit and professional development classes. The center also supports training opportunities for local businesses. Course instruction is offered via Zoom, face-to-face and online for both high school students and adult learners.
- Stop by/schedule an appointment at the Cresco Center for assistance with applying to the college.
- Submit official high school, high school equivalency, and/or college transcripts to the campus you plan to attend. You can also drop them off at the Cresco Center.
- Schedule an appointment to take your placement testing at the Cresco Center (ACCUPLACER® reading and Writing and ALEKS® math assessment).
Placement Test Scheduling
- Complete ACCUPLACER® reading and writing assessment and ALEKS® math assessment for course placement at the Cresco Center.
- Assessments may be waived based on previous college coursework or submission of valid ACT®, ACT Compass® or ALEKS® test scores. ACCUPLACER® scores are valid for three years, and ALEKS® scores are valid for 18 months.
- Schedule your appointment by contacting the Cresco Center.
- We are available to hold testing Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays 7am-5pm and Tuesdays and Fridays 7am-3pm.
Financial Aid Assistance
- Schedule an appointment by contacting the Cresco Center for assistance completing your FAFSA.
- Complete your FAFSA online.
- Inquire about scholarship and/or grant opportunities for certificate programs.
Academic Advising and Course Registration
- Schedule an appointment by contacting the Cresco Center.
- Course advising and registration for credit and non-credit programming.
- Face to face, Zoom and online classes available.
- You can also search the full college catalog for credit courses.
College Credit for High School Students
- High School students may be able to earn college credit at NICC while still in high school. Stop by the Cresco Center to learn more.
- Northeast Iowa Career Learning Link (CLL) is a program that exposes students to high-demand career areas and sets them on the pathway to career and educational success beyond high school. The program provides work-based learning opportunities for students in partnership with local businesses. Contact the Cresco Center to learn more.
- Learn more about earning college credit while in high school.
Be Your Own Boss Camp 2021
Upcoming Courses at Cresco
Credit Course Schedules
Life and Leisure