Conveniently located in downtown Dubuque, at the foot of the Town Clock, the Dubuque Center offers students the opportunity to earn their degree close to home and work. The center provides students the same services available at our campus locations, including: academic advising, testing, registration, free tutoring, computer lab, career planning, job search assistance, financial aid, counseling, accommodations for students with disabilities, activities and much more.
Earn Your Degree
The following programs are offered in Dubuque at either the Dubuque Center, Town Clock Business Center or an alternate location.
Additional Programming at Dubuque
- Complete the High School Equivalency Diploma (HSED).
- Earn college credit as a high school student.
- Learn English. Aprende Inglés.
- Dyslexia tutoring for adults, teens and children.
- TRIO Student Support Services provides advising and turoring support, transfer assistance and accompanies students on college visits.
- Re-engage Dubuque
- Counseling Services provides personal and confidential counseling services for registered students.