Managing Your Finances
It is important to maintain healthy financial habits while in college and beyond. Below are a number of resources to help you with managing your finances.
- GradReady: All NICC students have access to GradReady! GradReady is a proven platform presenting the topics students need in order to improve persistence and completion. Through videos and interactive tools, students are empowered to achieve academic excellence, borrow responsibly, and develop life management skills.
- Inceptia: NICC partners with Inceptia to provide students additional guidance in paying back their federal student loans. Inceptia may contact you on behalf of NICC in order to assist you in connecting with your loan servicer and discuss the repayment process.
- Federal Student Aid: The Office of Federal Student Aid (U.S. Department of Education) provides grants, loans and work-study funds for college or career school. Utilize this resource for learning more about how to pay for your higher education.
- Manage your Student Loans: Just starting school and thinking of borrowing or are you graduating and entering repaymnet soon? Manage your federal student loans all in one place
- Entrance Counseling
- Master Promissory Note
- Financial Awareness Counseling
- Exit Counseling
- Estimate your Payments
- The College Scorecard: Helps prospective students and their families evaluate their options for their investment in higher education.
- Mapping Your Future: A free resource on career, college, financial aid and money management.
- FastWeb (Financial Aid Search Through the Web): The largest and most complete scholarship search on the Internet. FastWeb provides access to a searchable database of more than 275,000 private sector scholarships, fellowships, grants and student loans.
- The Smart Student's Guide To Financial Aid: One of the best collections of free student financial aid information on the Internet. This resource provides a comprehensive, objective and unbiased collection of annotated links to most financial aid resources. The page also offers the following free resources:
- Financial Aid Calculators: Numerous financial aid calculators, including a college cost projector, a savings plan designer, a student loan advisor and a loan payment calculator.