Northeast Iowa Community College Foundation
The Northeast Iowa Community College Foundation matches our donors' passion and investment with student needs through scholarships, services and enhanced programming. Your gift, no matter the size, makes a profound impact on our student's lives.
The following are few ways you can make a difference within the College.
- Fund for Excellence: Unrestricted contributions directed to the area(s) in greatest need for student support.
- Student Scholarships: The College believes the cost of an education should not be a barrier in the student's pursuit of a brighter future for themselves and their families. Scholarship funds may be used to create an annual or endowed scholarship.
- Kathryn J. Davis Student Crisis Fund: Kathy Davis had a passion for helping students succeed. This fund was created in her honor to assist current students who are experiencing a financial emergency to continue their education and assisting them through their personal crisis.
- Student Support Fund: Assists students in providing financial support for textbooks, supplies, tuition/fees, laptops, internet access/hotspots, food, interview clothing, professional development courses, medical expenses, rent/utilities and other needs.
Northeast Iowa Community College Foundation promotes the ongoing success of students by providing external resources that support and expand educational opportunities and priorities.
The Northeast Iowa Community College Foundation is a model of excellence in fundraising, donor relations, investment management and stewardship.
Our values are the foundation of our organization and guide our thinking, actions, decisions, responses, and priorities.
- Integrity: We consistently uphold honesty, genuineness and accountability within our relationships.
- Community: We believe in fostering connections among individuals to build a community dedicated to our vision and mission.
- Collaboration: We believe that when individuals act together, innovative solutions and positive change can occur.
- Teamwork: We value working respectfully with others toward common goals. We believe we are stronger together and that unified action is essential to increase the impact of our collective work.
- Accountability: We accept our individual and team responsibilities and meet our commitments. We take responsibility for our performance in all of our decisions and actions.
View the most recent Foundation Financial Report.