Northeast Iowa Community College Foundation
The Northeast Iowa Community College Foundation was established in 1981 as an external 501(c)(3) organization and has matched its donors' passion and investment with NICC student's needs through scholarships, services and enhanced programming ever since.
The Northeast Iowa Community College Foundation is focused on ensuring the future of the College by building assets to support its strategic initiatives. By expanding funding sources for the College, the Foundation builds NICC’s capacity for educational excellence which enables the college to enhance quality of life, encourage success, and positively impact the future of students and their families.
Northeast Iowa Community College Foundation promotes the ongoing success of students by providing external resources that support and expand educational opportunities and priorities.
The Northeast Iowa Community College Foundation is a model of excellence in fundraising, donor relations, investment management and stewardship.
Our values are the foundation of our organization and guide our thinking, actions, decisions, responses, and priorities.
- Integrity: We consistently uphold honesty, genuineness and accountability within our relationships.
- Community: We believe in fostering connections among individuals to build a community dedicated to our vision and mission.
- Collaboration: We believe that when individuals act together, innovative solutions and positive change can occur.
- Teamwork: We value working respectfully with others toward common goals. We believe we are stronger together and that unified action is essential to increase the impact of our collective work.
- Accountability: We accept our individual and team responsibilities and meet our commitments. We take responsibility for our performance in all of our decisions and actions.
View the most recent Foundation Financial Report.
The Foundation hosts several events throughout the year to celebrate the College's donors and alumni. We encourage all students, staff, faculty, alumni and the general public to join us in our celebrations.