Wilder Business Center
The Wilder Business Center is ideally located on Northeast Iowa Community College's Calmar campus and serves as a hub for conference and meeting planning. Wilder Business Center also provides professional training services to communities in Allamakee, Clayton, Fayette, Chickasaw, Howard and Winneshiek counties and beyond.
Equipped to be your location of choice as an event, business meeting and learning facility with seating for 20-300, the center features state-of-the-art technology, boardrooms, breakout rooms and an auditorium with every modern convenience to make your event a success. A single point of contact is provided to plan your event, from scheduling to catering needs, customized education services and more. The center features:
- More than 8,000 square feet of dedicated meeting space
- Auditorium with seating for 200
- Multi-function classrooms for custom room layouts
- Computer lab with 17 computers (Microsoft Office and Internet)
- Fully-equipped boardroom with video conference services
- Wireless Internet access
- Laptop connections
- Built-in multimedia systems and sound systems
- Catering services
- Handicap accessibility
- Convenient parking
Business and Community Solutions event planning specialists can provide a customized quote for your specific event needs. Contact us today or submit an inquiry online to plan your next event at the Wilder Business Center.
Download the Wilder Business Center Facility Rental Kit.