Conference Planning Services
Northeast Iowa Community College's conference planning services provide the knowledge and expertise to deliver a quality meeting or education experience for all attendees. You can rest assured that every aspect of your meeting will be accounted for and designed specifically to meet your needs.
Save for a Limited Time!
Receive 50% off one room rental at the Town Clock Business Center or Wilder Business Center.
$87.50 for a full day - a $175 value - thru December 16, 2022.
Virtual Meeting Services
For businesses in need of robust virtual meeting accommodations, NICC can provide access to our Pro Zoom account. For a $40 coordination fee that covers the first hour of your meeting and full operational support which includes:
- Scheduling the meeting on a NICC Pro Zoom Account
- Conducting an instructor or business contact session with test run
- Email distribution of Zoom links and connections requirements as well as handouts or agenda items to participants
- Dedicated co-host to monitor chat, breakout rooms and waiting room management
- Record and provide links to business contact
- Post-event follow up, if necessary and applicable
Business Center Services
- Single point of contact before, during and after the event
- Coordination of event schedules
- Quality speaker network with customized content
- Meeting and conference facilities with seating for 20 to 300
- Video conference services
- Catering services
- Production and distribution of marketing materials
- High-tech services and support
- Post event analysis
- Convenient parking
Learn more about our premier locations: Wilder Business Center in Calmar and Town Clock Business Center in Dubuque. Let NICC Business and Community Solutions take care of the details, whether big or small, and make your event a success!