Northeast Iowa Community College Business and Community Solutions personally invites individuals and organizations to attend the Leadership Academy. Participants will benefit from instruction from subject matter experts with real-world experience.
The Leadership Academy is a two-tiered program aimed to develop and optimize one's leadership potential. Covering both business skills and relationship enhancement, each tier is eight weeks of half-day sessions. This platform gives participants an opportunity for thorough training in an efficient, convenient timeframe.
Who Should Participate?
- Those already in management positions who have a need to develop formal leadership skills.
- Managers who know the business-side well and are looking to enhance their interpersonal skills.
- Managers who excel at interpersonal skills and are looking to learn more of the business-side.
- Rising stars in an organization who could benefit from leadership training before being placed in a management role.
- Managers who feel stuck in their roles and/or lack confidence in their management skills and are looking to develop themselves.
View the Leadership Academy brochure for more information.
- Register for Tier 1: Develop Yourself - Foundational Leadership
(0 to 3 years management experience)