Health Simulation Labs
Be on the cutting edge of simulated learning! Develop solid clinical and critical thinking skills for your healthcare team whether in a hospital, nursing home, emergency service setting or another organization. Learn how pre-programmed and customized training scenarios in our Health Simulation Labs can benefit your team.
Health Simulation Lab Benefits
- Refine clinical skills and decision-making abilities before working with patients.
- Practice collaborating in realistic healthcare scenarios to improve patient safety.
- Use digital recording and performance assessment software for review, critique, evaluation and reporting on clinical and critical thinking skills.
- Provide opportunities for continuing education through simulation for community healthcare providers.
Available Pre-Programmed Scenarios
Pre-programmed scenarios are approved by the National League of Nursing (NLN) and American Heart Association (AHA). More scenarios are available upon request.
- ST-elevation infarction followed by ventricular fibrillation
- Ventricular fibrillation
- Acute myocardia infarction
- Angina - coronary artery disease
- Bradycardia treated with Atropine, Pacing, Dopamine or Epinephrine
- Foreign body airway obstruction
- Spontaneous pneumothorax
- Impaired airway protection due to severe ischemic stroke
- Acute asthma
- Respiratory arrest
- Obstruction secondary to seizures
- Cord prolapse
- Preterm labor and hemorrhage
- Stab wound to abdomen
- Cervical spine injury
- Spontaneous tension pneumothorax