Workforce Solutions for Businesses
Northeast Iowa Community College Business and Community Solutions is your strategic workforce partner. With our network of industry experts we offer solutions designed to meet your needs. As the region’s leader in workforce education we will work with you to create a training plan with an immediate positive impact on your business operations.
As an employer, you can partner with NICC in a variety of ways to create a pool of qualified, skilled applicants to fill open positions within your company.
- Apprenticeships are flexible and can be customized to meet business needs across all industries.
- Career Academies create work-based learning opportunities for students and to expose them to potential career fields.
- Career Pathway Certificates train students in months not years with highly desired technical skills.
- Internships offer on-the-job training to students while they complete their degree.
- Upskill training trains existing employees for specific skill sets to advance their career and improve efficiency within your company.
- Sponsored training gives businesses the opportunity to fund current or potential employees while they complete training. Businesses have a connection to qualified candidates.
Through the College, businesses have access to fully customized training solutions to address your unique needs and objectives. These solutions are:
- Targeted - focusing on specific needs to address skills shortage and knowledge retention.
- Efficient - developing better, faster and smarter solutions to prevent waste in training time and budgets.
- Measurable - delivering a data-driven approach to provide outcomes and a return on investment.
- Affordable - funding sources may be available for new and existing employee training.
Contact our Business & Community Solutions team at 844.642.2338, ext. 1399 to get started!