Develop your knife skills, understand small and large food production, cooking and serving methods, and customer service. You'll also learn culinary terminology, front and back-of-house standards, communication skills, food safety and equipment operation through classroom and hands-on learning.
Paying for the Program
There are many options available for tuition savings. Contact the Admissions or Financial Aid office for more information.
You may qualify to earn a Career Pathway Certificate at no cost if you meet all eligibility requirements.
Register and pay tuition now for the next class offering or Apply for Tuition Assistance.
- For Tuition Assistance contact NICC Business and Community Solutions to complete the following:
- Tuition Assistance Program Application
- CASAS Assessment
- Interview with NICC staff
Tuition assistance is offered for this program supported by the Opportunity Dubuque partnership.
Business and Community Solutions Program Developer
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 844.642.2338, ext. 3139
- Location: Town Clock