This program prepares individuals for work in a modern warehouse. In a combination of classroom and hands-on training, you will earn OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) certification, and learn customer service and computer skills that are basic to effective functioning in a warehouse environment. You will also gain experience with shipping and receiving procedures and earn forklift safety certification. Successful completion of this program will make you eligible for a variety of jobs in today's fast-paced warehousing field.
Paying for the Program
You may qualify to earn a Career Pathway Certificate at no cost if you meet all eligibility requirements.
Register and pay tuition now for the next class offering or Apply for Tuition Assistance.
- For Tuition Assistance contact NICC Business and Community Solutions to complete the following:
- Tuition Assistance Program Application
- CASAS Assessment
- Interview with NICC staff
Business and Community Solutions
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 844.642.2338, ext. 2285
- Location: Peosta
College and Career Coach
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 844.642.2338, ext. 3304
- Location: Dubuque