Industrial Maintenance Technician
When you complete this program you will have the knowledge and high-level technical skills to troubleshoot electrical circuits and fluid power circuits, compare different mechanical drives and interpret gauge readings for overall system operation. Students have a 95 percent job placement rate after they graduate or before graduation. Sixty percent of your training in this program is hands-on learning and 40 percent is lecture and demonstrations.
This multidisciplinary program prepares you for a growing, globally in-demand industrial maintenance career in businesses and organizations everywhere including hospitals, schools and manufacturing companies. If you enjoy working with your hands, using problem solving skills to fix and maintain equipment and are mechanically-minded, you will be a perfect fit for this program.
Paying for the Program
Out-of-State Tuition & Fees: $7,922 - 15,844*
Program Supplies: $405 - 815
There are many options available for tuition savings. Contact the Admissions or Financial Aid office for more information.Financial Aid Info
Estimated annual salary for Industrial Maintenance Technician graduates represents median annual wage from EMSI's Analyst, Career Coach and Institutional Research data.
- Instrumentation and Control Technician
- Electrical Mechanical Technician
- Industrial Technician
- Apply for admission.
- Complete ACCUPLACER® reading and writing assessment and ALEKS® math assessment for course placement. Assessments may be waived based on previous college coursework or submission of valid ACT®, or SAT® test scores. Reading and writing scores are valid for three years, and math scores are valid for two years.
- View the Program Admission Checklist.
In addition to the college enrollment process, applicants must achieve a minimum ALEKS® score of 15. ACT® or SAT® scores are also acceptable.
The Industrial Maintenance Technician program maintains formal articulation agreements with the institutions listed below. Students are encouraged to speak with their transfer college or university to verify that their planned courses at NICC will meet necessary requirements. Learn more about transferring from NICC.
- University of Northern Iowa
- Bachelor of Arts-Technology Management: Transfer Guide
- University of Wisconsin-Platteville
Industrial Maintenance Instructor
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 844.642.2338, ext. 2277
- Location: Peosta