Industrial Maintenance Technician
The Industrial Maintenance Technician program provides comprehensive knowledge of different mechanical, hydraulic and electrical processes. Upon completing the program students will have the base competencies to perform at a higher level in an industrial maintenance position. The skills for installation, preventive maintenance, diagnostics, and equipment repair remain in high demand. As such, employment opportunities as an industrial maintenance technician are excellent. Program graduates will find their skills in demand in hospitals, schools, manufacturing, industrial/processing as well as on general building maintenance sites. Whether a part of a large corporation or a small business entity, graduates are assured of a challenging but rewarding career with promising promotional potential.
Estimated annual salary range for Advanced Manufacturing graduates based on EMSI. Salary range represents 10th percentile - median annual wage for related occupations within a 100-mile radius from the center distance between Calmar and Peosta Campuses.View Career Details
- Apply for admission.
- Submit official high school, high school equivalency and/or college transcripts to the Admissions Office of the campus you plan to attend.
- Complete ACCUPLACER® reading and writing assessment and ALEKS® math assessment for course placement. Assessments may be waived based on previous college coursework or submission of valid ACT®, or SAT® test scores. Reading and writing scores are valid for three years, and math scores are valid for two years.
In addition to the college enrollment process, applicants must be a high school graduate or equivalent and achieve a minimum ALEKS® score of 15. ACT® or SAT® scores are also acceptable.
The Industrial Maintenance Technician program maintains formal articulation agreements with the institutions listed below. Students are encouraged to speak with their transfer college or university to verify that their planned courses at NICC will meet necessary requirements. Learn more about transferring from NICC.
Christopher Carlson, Ed.D.
Dean of Career and Technical Education
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 844.642.2338, ext. 2168
- Location: Peosta
Industrial Maintenance Instructor
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 844.642.2338, ext. 2277
- Location: Peosta