Agriculture is becoming a highly specialized and technical industry. As a result, the demand for trained, enthusiastic people greatly exceeds supply. The Agriculture Business program provides graduates with a diverse technical, agricultural background with a combination of classroom theory and hands-on training. Students develop technical agricultural skills necessary in an agribusiness, as well as skills in communications, human relations, management and sales. Internships are an integral part of the program of study. With the increased technology and regulation in agribusiness, there is a high demand for qualified graduates. Students can specialize in the areas of Agriculture Finance and Precision Agriculture.
Estimated annual salary for Agriculture Business graduates represents median annual wage from EMSI's Analyst, Career Coach and Institutional Research data.
- Farm Hand
- Farm Manager
- Apply for admission.
- Submit official high school, high school equivalency and/or college transcripts to the Admissions Office of the campus you plan to attend.
- Complete ACCUPLACER® reading and writing assessment and ALEKS® math assessment for course placement. Assessments may be waived based on previous college coursework or submission of valid ACT®, or SAT® test scores. Reading and writing scores are valid for three years, and math scores are valid for two years.
Related Student Organizations
- Post Secondary Agriculture Students
- Dairy Science Club
- Beef Science Club
- AgriScience Club
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 844.642.2338, ext. 8111
- Location: Calmar