You will graduate from this program with diverse technological and agricultural knowledge, including experience using GIS and drone technology. As you proceed through the program you will have the opportunity to choose options in areas of agronomy, animal science, and business. This top-tier ag business program includes classroom theory, hands-on training and the opportunity to develop your skills further through internship opportunities. You will also develop your communications, human relations, management and sales skills, and create a plan to manage the financial risk of an agricultural operation.
You have the option to complete this program 100 percent online without coming to campus, which is beneficial if you must remain on-site at your current place of employment. You also have an opportunity to apply for an apprenticeship program through Zurich North America. The apprenticeship program includes online instruction, a structured work-based learning experience, a competitive wage during training, guaranteed job placement and a nationally-recognized industry credential.
Paying for the Program
Out-of-State Tuition & Fees: $17,718*
There are many options available for tuition savings. Contact the Admissions or Financial Aid office for more information.Financial Aid Info
- Apply for admission.
- Submit official high school, high school equivalency and/or college transcripts to the Admissions Office of the campus you plan to attend.
- Complete ACCUPLACER® reading and writing assessment and ALEKS® math assessment for course placement. Assessments may be waived based on previous college coursework or submission of valid ACT®, or SAT® test scores. Reading and writing scores are valid for three years, and math scores are valid for two years.
Related Student Organizations
- Post Secondary Agriculture Students
- Dairy Science Club
- Beef Science Club
- AgriScience Club
The Agriculture Business program currently has transfer agreements in place with the institution(s) listed below. Students are encouraged to speak with their transfer college or university to verify that their planned courses at NICC will meet necessary requirements. Learn more about transferring from NICC.
Dean of Agriculture, Animal Science and Transportation
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 844.642.2338, ext. 8128
- Location: Dairy Center