As alumni, the friendships, experiences and memories formed at Area 1, Northeast Iowa Technical Institute and Northeast Iowa Community College will be with you forever. That’s why we make staying connected so easy.
The College provides several benefits and opportunities for alumni including:
- Career and Employment Assistance
- Business & Community Solutions course offerings
- Alumni Connection E-Newsletter
- Networking opportunities and events
- Hotel Discounts
- And much more!
Update your alumni information (be sure to include any personal or professional milestones as well), so you don’t miss out on these great alumni benefits! Don’t be a stranger; be a proud alum!
- Our alumni live in all 50 states; 20,188 alumni live in Iowa.
- 34,416 credit certificates, diplomas and degrees have been awarded to 27,871 students since 1966.
- 96 percent of our graduates continued their education or were employed one year after graduation.
- 202 Northeast Iowa Community College employees, 31 percent, are also NICC alumni.
- Top 5 employers of NICC alumni*:
- John Deere
- Cottingham & Butler
- Gundersen Health System
NICC has partnered with HotelStorm to bring exclusive hotel discounts to our alumni community. Simply search the website for your favorite destinations – whether business or leisure – and you'll save up to 55 percent more than other online travel agencies. Contact Kelli Holthaus, advancement office manager, for login details.
Northeast Iowa Community College does not profit from the use of this site. NICC is not responsible for any arrangements made through HotelStorm. Use of the site constitutes an agreement solely between the user and HotelStorm.
You are an important part of our college community and can make a difference in the lives of students while enriching your own life! Assist students by becoming a mentor or tutor, speak or present to a class, participate in student orientation, serve on a program advisory board or even host a reunion event.
The College’s Business and Community Solutions division offers non-credit coursework for personal and professional development. Keep up to date on your professional licensure, recertification, employment skills upgrade, or learn new skills through personal interest course offerings.