Tuition and Fees
Northeast Iowa Community College will mail students an initial billing statement each semester. Students can also view their account information within Self Service for Students. Current semester charges and adjustments for tuition and fees are automatically posted to students’ accounts. The tuition and fees are due one week prior to the start of each semester.
To find your account balance:
Log into MyCampus
Select Self-Service for Students, then Student Finance
If your financial aid is finalized, the amount will appear under Financial Aid.
Paying Tuition and Fees
- Full payment of tuition and fees should be made on or before the due date each semester.
- Failure to pay, enroll in the payment plan, or finalize financial aid by the tuition due date may result in cancellation of class registration.
- Students desiring to be reinstated after cancellation must fulfill all financial obligations prior to being readmitted to classes.
- Students may pay their tuition and fees online by debit/credit card or e-check (ACH). To make a payment, log into Self Service for Students.
- Payments may also be made at the Finance Office. Accepted methods of payment are:
- Personal check
Students wishing to enroll in the monthly payment plan for tuition and course fee charges can do so through Nelnet Business Solutions. This program is not available for textbook purchases. Nelnet is an online service that allows you to set up automatic monthly payments to be deducted from a checking account, savings account or credit card. To enroll, log into Self-Service for Students, then Student Finance. For assistance, contact the Finance Office or call Nelnet directly at 800.609.8056.