Career Services helps area employers connect with students and alumni. We can assist in developing strategies to meet your hiring needs for part-time jobs, internships and full-time professional positions.
1.) Post a job, internship or event! Career Services partners with area employers to assist you in connecting current students and alumni with relevant job opportunities.
NOTE: We have moved to a new job posting system. If you had a past Connect2Business account, your current login will not be active. Please post jobs and internships here.
2.) Set up a hiring or informational booth on campus! Have a presence on campus and network with students about your company and opportunities.
For assistance email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call:
- Calmar: Julie Anderson, email@example.com or call 844.642.2338 ext. 1368
- Peosta: Chris Entringer, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 844.642.2338 ext. 2297
Job Posting Disclaimer
Career Services reserves the right to limit or refuse an employer's job/internship posting. Grounds for limiting or refusing a posting may include, but are not limited to:
- Career Services will determine if a posting is appropriate depending on location of the position.
- Employer users representing third-party recruiting or staffing companies.
- Employer users representing direct sales companies or any other company which makes employment contingent upon any form of payment or financial investment from applicants.
- Employer users who are private members of the community and do not represent a specific company or organization may be allowed to post on our internal college portal job board.
- Employer users whose identities Career Center staff cannot verify with the stated employing company.
- Employer users whose hiring practices or conduct have been found by Career Center staff to be questionable or inappropriate.