When you graduate from this 100 percent online certificate program, you will have developed in-demand, sought-after skills in food animal production including; creating a dairy herd feeding program, constructing milk harvest protocols, creating bio-secure environments to house dairy cattle and designing a dairy herd breeding program. Knowledge of these critical areas contributes to the efficiency, sustainability and profitability of livestock farming operations, skills that will advance your career locally or at your own farm. Completing this program is also a perfect complement to your degrees in Agricultural Business, Agronomy and other Agricultural programs.
Paying for the Program
Out-of-State Tuition & Fees: $6,855*
There are many options available for tuition savings. Contact the Admissions or Financial Aid office for more information.Financial Aid Info
- Apply for admission.
- Submit official high school, high school equivalency and/or college transcripts to the Admissions Office of the campus you plan to attend.
- Complete ACCUPLACER® reading and writing assessment and ALEKS® math assessment for course placement. Assessments may be waived based on previous college coursework or submission of valid ACT®, or SAT® test scores. Reading and writing scores are valid for three years, and math scores are valid for two years.
Related Student Organizations
- Post Secondary Agriculture Students
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 844.642.2338, ext. 8112
- Location: Calmar