Agronomy and Crop Science
You will graduate from this program with top-tier skills and knowledge that qualifies you for employment in one of the highest in-demand fields in agriculture. In the program you develop your expertise in crop production strategies, advanced GPS, GIS and drone technologies and crop management. Hands-on and classroom learning includes operating agronomic equipment, precision farming systems and livestock nutrient management. Completing an internship as part of your learning will provide real-world applications and experiences that prepare you for a successful career in a constantly evolving agriculture industry.
Paying for the Program
Out-of-State Tuition & Fees: $16,077*
There are many options available for tuition savings. Contact the Admissions or Financial Aid office for more information.Financial Aid Info
Estimated annual salary for Agronomy and Crop Science graduates represents median annual wage from EMSI's Analyst, Career Coach and Institutional Research data.
- Agriculture Custom Applicator
- Apply for admission.
- Submit official high school, high school equivalency and/or college transcripts to the Admissions Office of the campus you plan to attend.
- Complete ACCUPLACER® reading and writing assessment and ALEKS® math assessment for course placement. Assessments may be waived based on previous college coursework or submission of valid ACT®, or SAT® test scores. Reading and writing scores are valid for three years, and math scores are valid for two years.
Related Student Organizations
- Post Secondary Agriculture Students
- Dairy Science Club
- Beef Science Club
- AgriScience Club
Dean of Agriculture, Animal Science and Transportation
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 844.642.2338, ext. 8128
- Location: Dairy Center