Agronomy and Crop Science
The Agronomy and Crop Science program provides a blend of agronomy courses and practical application, ensuring a well-rounded agricultural education. During their course of study students will obtain knowledge of current and cutting-edge practices in crop production and technology. Upon graduation, students are prepared for a successful career in crop production, whether they choose to pursue a position in an agriculture business or a production operation.
Estimated annual salary range for Agriculture and Animal Sciences graduates based on EMSI. Salary range represents 10th percentile - median annual wage for related occupations within a 100-mile radius from the center distance between Calmar and Peosta Campuses.View Career Details
- Apply for admission.
- Submit official high school, high school equivalency and/or college transcripts to the Admissions Office of the campus you plan to attend.
- Complete ACCUPLACER® reading and writing assessment and ALEKS® math assessment for course placement. Assessments may be waived based on previous college coursework or submission of valid ACT®, or SAT® test scores. Reading and writing scores are valid for three years, and math scores are valid for two years.
Related Student Organizations
- Post Secondary Agriculture Students
- Dairy Science Club
- Beef Science Club
- AgriScience Club
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 844.642.2338, ext. 8111
- Location: Calmar