Administrative Office Associate
100 percent of students who complete this program are employed upon or shortly after graduation. This program provides work-based learning opportunities including, but not limited to: internships, records management simulations, Microsoft Office Specialist Certifications in Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint, and to achieve typing speeds of up to 50 net words per minute.
You'll also be able to recognize the basic principles of management and customer service in a business setting. Plus, you will learn to utilize appropriate technology to complete projects and documents productively and efficiently. You will be able to apply time, project and records management, as well as organizational skills to complete office tasks and projects. You will also have the opportunity to join the Business Professionals of America (BPA) organization. NICC students in that organization have competed regionally and nationally with exceptional results.
Paying for the Program
Out-of-State Tuition & Fees: $8,854*
There are many options available for tuition savings. Contact the Admissions or Financial Aid office for more information.Financial Aid Info
Estimated annual salary for Administrative Office Associate graduates represents median annual wage from EMSI's Analyst, Career Coach and Institutional Research data.
- Office Clerk
- Customer Service Representative
- Administrative Assistant
- Apply for admission.
- Submit official high school, high school equivalency and/or college transcripts to the Admissions Office of the campus you plan to attend.
- Complete ACCUPLACER® reading and writing assessment and ALEKS® math assessment for course placement. Assessments may be waived based on previous college coursework or submission of valid ACT®, or SAT® test scores. Reading and writing scores are valid for three years, and math scores are valid for two years.
Angela Pyzocha, M.B.A.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 844.642.2338, ext. 2323
- Location: Dubuque