Agriculture Business: Agriculture Finance
If you want to develop strong agribusiness knowledge and financial aptitude, this certificate is a great first step in your agriculture finance career. It involves taking seven hand-picked courses in agriculture management and finance. As you complete courses you will cultivate your management decision-making skills and increase the profit of agricultural operations. Through this 100 percent online program, you will also create a plan to manage financial risk of an agricultural operation.
Paying for the Program
Out-of-State Tuition & Fees: $4,893*
There are many options available for tuition savings. Contact the Admissions or Financial Aid office for more information.Financial Aid Info
Estimated annual salary for Agriculture Business: Agriculture Finance graduates represents median annual wage from EMSI's Analyst, Career Coach and Institutional Research data.
- Agriculture Accountant
- Agriculture Finance Officer
- Agriculture Loan Officer
- Apply for admission.
- Submit official high school, high school equivalency and/or college transcripts to the Admissions Office of the campus you plan to attend.
- Complete ACCUPLACER® reading and writing assessment and ALEKS® math assessment for course placement. Assessments may be waived based on previous college coursework or submission of valid ACT®, or SAT® test scores. Reading and writing scores are valid for three years, and math scores are valid for two years.
Related Student Organizations
- Post Secondary Agriculture Students
- Dairy Science Club
- Beef Science Club
- AgriScience Club
- Dairy Science Center
- Dairy Science Center Cropland