Agriculture Business: Agriculture Finance
The specialized needs in agriculture credit and financing have created a need for specific training in this area. The courses in this certificate develop skills to help individuals interested in the financing part of the agriculture industry. This certificate is designed to complement a two-year or four-year degree in agriculture business. Graduates with a degree and this certificate can pursue careers as bank agriculture finance officers or as credit managers in agriculture businesses.
Estimated annual salary range for Agriculture and Animal Sciences graduates based on EMSI. Salary range represents 10th percentile - median annual wage for related occupations within a 100-mile radius from the center distance between Calmar and Peosta Campuses.
- Purchasing Agent, Farm Products
- Financial Analyst
- Farm Manager
- Apply for admission.
- Submit official high school, high school equivalency and/or college transcripts to the Admissions Office of the campus you plan to attend.
- Complete ACCUPLACER® reading and writing assessment and ALEKS® math assessment for course placement. Assessments may be waived based on previous college coursework or submission of valid ACT®, or SAT® test scores. Reading and writing scores are valid for three years, and math scores are valid for two years.
Related Student Organizations
- Post Secondary Agriculture Students
- Dairy Science Club
- Beef Science Club
- AgriScience Club
- Dairy Science Center
- Dairy Science Center Cropland
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 844.642.2338, ext. 8111
- Location: Calmar