Agronomy Transfer Major
The Associate of Science Agronomy Transfer Major provides a course of study which will transfer to specific four-year colleges and universities within Iowa (see Transfer Information section below for a listing of specific institutions). You will take courses in science, communication, math, humanities, social science and required agronomy subject areas in preparation to transfer into a bachelor’s degree program.
- Apply for admission.
- Submit official high school, high school equivalency and/or college transcripts to the Admissions Office of the campus you plan to attend.
- Complete ACCUPLACER® reading and writing assessment and ALEKS® math assessment for course placement. Assessments may be waived based on previous college coursework or submission of valid ACT®, or SAT® test scores. Reading and writing scores are valid for three years, and math scores are valid for two years.
Northeast Iowa Community College maintains formal transfer agreements with the institutions listed below. If you plan to transfer to a four-year college, you should consult with your NICC advisor and an advisor at the four-year institution you intend to transfer with any questions or to select courses that satisfy the requirements of that institution.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 844.642.2338, ext. 8111
- Location: Calmar
Dean of Agriculture, Animal Science and Transportation
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 844.642.2338, ext. 8128
- Location: Dairy Center