Engineering technicians are vital members of an engineering team. Technicians provide technical support and assistance throughout the design and manufacturing process. The Engineering Technology program is designed to educate and train skilled technicians needed for the design and development of new products from concept to completion, analysis and design of production systems and processes involved in manufacturing operations and services, implementation of quality control and continuous improvement processes and the application of lean principles. Engineering Technology students will develop a multi-discipline skill base, preparing them for the high-level tasks they are required to excel in today's global market place.
Estimated annual salary range for Advanced Manufacturing graduates based on EMSI. Salary range represents 10th percentile - median annual wage for related occupations within a 100-mile radius from the center distance between Calmar and Peosta Campuses.
- Engineering Technician
- CAD Operator
- Quality Analyst
- Manufacturing Technician
- Apply for admission.
- Submit official high school, high school equivalency and/or college transcripts to the Admissions Office of the campus you plan to attend.
- Complete ACCUPLACER® reading and writing assessment and ALEKS® math assessment for course placement. Assessments may be waived based on previous college coursework or submission of valid ACT®, or SAT® test scores. Reading and writing scores are valid for three years, and math scores are valid for two years.
- View the Program Admission Checklist.
Engineering Technology Instructor
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 844.642.2338, ext. 2170
- Location: Peosta