Administrative Office Management
Get into a leadership position immediately after graduating from this program. You will learn the principles of management and customer service in a business setting. You'll learn to use the technology needed to efficiently complete tasks and projects, apply time, project and records management, as well as organizational skills.
The program offers many work-based learning opportunities including, but not limited to: internships, records management simulations, Microsoft Office Specialist Certifications in Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint, and to achieve typing speeds of up to 50 net words per minute. You will also have the opportunity to join the Business Professionals of America (BPA) organization. NICC students in that organization have competed regionally and nationally with exceptional results. If you're organized, love to lead and want to be the "go-to" person in an office environment, this program is perfect for you.
Paying for the Program
Out-of-State Tuition & Fees: $15,145*
There are many options available for tuition savings. Contact the Admissions or Financial Aid office for more information.Financial Aid Info
Estimated annual salary for Administrative Office Management graduates represents median annual wage from EMSI's Analyst, Career Coach and Institutional Research data.
- Executive Administrative Assistant
- Administrative Office Assistant
- Office Manager/Coordinator
- Apply for admission.
- Submit official high school, high school equivalency and/or college transcripts to the Admissions Office of the campus you plan to attend.
- Complete ACCUPLACER® reading and writing assessment and ALEKS® math assessment for course placement. Assessments may be waived based on previous college coursework or submission of valid ACT®, or SAT® test scores. Reading and writing scores are valid for three years, and math scores are valid for two years.
Angela Pyzocha, M.B.A.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 844.642.2338, ext. 2323
- Location: Dubuque