Heating and Air Conditioning
After you complete this program your in-demand HVAC skills are needed for installation, maintenance and repair work in an industry with numerous employment opportunities at indoor and outdoor job sites, locally and regionally. Develop knowledge of safety hazards in the HVAC industry, metering equipment and technology and how to build sheet metal fittings to specifications. Your skills may also support workforce needs in similar occupations such as general maintenance and repair workers, plumbers, pipefitters, sheet metal workers and electricians. If you enjoy hands-on learning, problem solving and working indoors and outdoors in a career, this program is the perfect fit for you.
Paying for the Program
Out-of-State Tuition & Fees: $11,184*
Program Supplies: $1,700 - 3,300
Estimated annual salary for Heating and Air Conditioning graduates represents median annual wage from EMSI's Analyst, Career Coach and Institutional Research data.
- HVAC Install Technician
- HVAC Service Technician
- Refrigeration Mechanic/Installer
- Apply for admission.
- Submit official high school, high school equivalency and/or college transcripts to the Admissions Office of the campus you plan to attend.
- Complete ACCUPLACER® reading and writing assessment and ALEKS® math assessment for course placement. Assessments may be waived based on previous college coursework or submission of valid ACT®, or SAT® test scores. Reading and writing scores are valid for three years, and math scores are valid for two years.
- View the Program Admission Checklist.
In addition to the college enrollment process, applicants must be a high school graduate or equivalent and achieve a minimum ALEKS® score of 14.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 844.642.2338, ext. 2250
- Location: Peosta