Stand apart from other candidates for finance jobs with the experience you'll gain through this program. You will train for a fast-paced, continuously challenging career in business finance and economics. You'll be able to demonstrate a strategic understanding of finance and knowledge of banking principles. You will learn to utilize the financial tools needed to analyze financial markets. Plus, you'll also have the opportunity to obtain a professional qualification as you advance in your career. If you want to become an expert in the financial industry in a short amount of time this program is perfect for you.
Paying for the Program
Out-of-State Tuition & Fees: $14,679*
There are many options available for tuition savings. Contact the Admissions or Financial Aid office for more information.Financial Aid Info
Estimated annual salary for Finance graduates represents median annual wage from EMSI's Analyst, Career Coach and Institutional Research data.
- Bank Teller
- Claims Examiner
- Credit underwriter
- Apply for admission.
- Submit official high school, high school equivalency and/or college transcripts to the Admissions Office of the campus you plan to attend.
- Complete ACCUPLACER® reading and writing assessment and ALEKS® math assessment for course placement. Assessments may be waived based on previous college coursework or submission of valid ACT®, or SAT® test scores. Reading and writing scores are valid for three years, and math scores are valid for two years.
Review program courses, admissions and academic requirements.
BPA (Business Professionals of America)
Business Professionals of America is a student organization that prepares students for the business workforce through the advancement of leadership, citizenship, academic, and technological skills.
Calmar NICC BPA Advisors:
- Brent Beyer - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Melissa Stewart - email@example.com
Peosta/Dubuque NICC BPA Advisors:
- Ken Brown - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Angela Pyzocha - email@example.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 844.642.2338, ext. 2240
- Location: Peosta