As a student in this program, you will learn to collect, transport and process blood and other specimens for laboratory analysis. Classroom instruction covers infection control and safety principles.
Paying for the Program
There are many options available for tuition savings. Contact the Admissions or Financial Aid office for more information.
You may qualify to earn a Career Pathway Certificate at no cost if you meet all eligibility requirements.
Estimated annual salary for Phlebotomy Technician graduates represents median annual wage from EMSI's Analyst, Career Coach and Institutional Research data.
- Certified Phlebotomy Technician
- Phlebotomy Technician
- Register and pay tuition now for the next class offering or Apply for Tuition Assistance
- For Tuition Assistance contact an NICC Business and Community Solutions Program College and Career Coach to complete the following:
- Tuition Assistance Program Application
- CASAS Assessment
- Attend a program orientation prior to class start date
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High school diploma or equivalency and transcripts
- Provide proof of MMR and TDAP vaccine, Varicella immunization, Hepatitis B series and Two-Step Tuberculin Skin Test
- Pass background check
- Pass drug screening
In partnership with Greater Dubuque Development Corporation and Opportunity Dubuque, the College will provide child care assistance at no cost to those who qualify while students are in class for this program. Also, full-time employed graduates from this program may qualify for additional child care support for up to 12 months at a licensed or registered child care provider. Child care services are available in the Dubuque and Peosta areas only.
CNA Coordinator Assistant/Health Program Developer
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 844.642.2338, ext. 1425
- Location: Calmar
Jomarie Scholtes, R.N.
CNA & Health Coordinator
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 844.642.2338, ext. 6905
- Location: Waukon