The Welding (GMAW) Career Pathway Certificate program teaches the principles of interpreting manufacturing-part blueprints, use of basic measuring tools and identification of welding symbols. Students will also learn Gas Metal Arc Welding (GMAW) processes, principles, benefits and the development of safe working habits and familiarity with welding-related equipment. This program is designed to upskill your welding ability to successfully pass the American Welding Society's GMAW test, which is an industry-recognized assessment.
Paying for the Program
You may qualify to earn a Career Pathway Certificate at no cost if you meet all eligibility requirements.
Estimated annual salary range for Advanced Manufacturing graduates based on EMSI. Salary range represents 10th percentile - median annual wage for related occupations within a 100-mile radius from the center distance between Calmar and Peosta Campuses.View Career Details
- Attend an information session. Find upcoming events and register on the CPC Information Session page.
- Register and pay tuition now for the next class offering or Apply for Tuition Assistance
- For Tuition Assistance contact NICC Business and Community Solutions to complete the following:
- Tuition Assistance Program Application
- National Career Readiness Certification (NCRC) Assessment
- Interview with NICC staff
|Welding Blueprint Reading|
|Basic Gas Metal Arc Welding (GMAW)|
|Total Hours - 120 hours|
Success Model Coordinator
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 888.642.2338, ext. 137
- Location: Dubuque
Director of Open Enrollment and Career Pathway Certificates
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 800.728.2256, ext. 380
- Location: Calmar