Completing this 100 percent online degree program develops your skills in agricultural accounting, finance, banking and lending. You will learn farm business management, the local impacts of the agriculture market, commercial lending and agricultural risk management. Credits in the program transfer into bachelor's degree programs, providing you opportunities to advance your education and career.
Paying for the Program
Out-of-State Tuition & Fees: $18,204*
There are many options available for tuition savings. Contact the Admissions or Financial Aid office for more information.Financial Aid Info
- Apply for admission.
- Submit official high school, high school equivalency and/or college transcripts to the Admissions Office of the campus you plan to attend.
- Complete ACCUPLACER® reading and writing assessment and ALEKS® math assessment for course placement. Assessments may be waived based on previous college coursework or submission of valid ACT®, or SAT® test scores. Reading and writing scores are valid for three years, and math scores are valid for two years.
Related Student Organizations
- Post Secondary Agriculture Students
- Dairy Science Club
- Beef Science Club
- AgriScience Club
Dean of Agriculture, Animal Science and Transportation
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 844.642.2338, ext. 8128
- Location: Dairy Center